New Transportation Policies
(as of 1/15/2013- Transportation Department is now under the Facilities/Logistics Department)
Policy for Xenia runs are as follows:
- Students must have their CSU-ID card and present it every time they enter the van.
- The van will only make stops at K-Mart, Kroger, and Wal-Mart plazas. Other stores and banks are within walking distance of these stops.
- The driver WILL NOT make any personal stops for any student.
- Town runs will take place on Mondays(except for Holidays), Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Times on Mondays and Thursdays begin at 2:00pm with the last pick-up run leaving at 6:00pm. On Saturday beginning at 12:00pm(Noon) with the last pick-up at 5:00pm. The van wil leave every hour on the hour.
- Students must meet in front of the Norman E. Ward Student Center.
Policy for Greyhound and Airport are as follows:
- Runs will be made on Fridays and Sundays only, with drop offs on Friday, and Pickups on Sunday, except for extended holidays, then the pickup will be on Monday.
- Students must email their request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students must email requests at least 48 hours before the day they need to be transported.Example: If you need a ride on Friday, your email has to be in on Wednesday.
- Times that the reservation can be made are: 10:00am, 1:00pm, 3:00pm, 5:00pm and 7:00pm.These times reflect both drop-off and pick-up times.
- Your email MUST include the following informatiion:
- Full Name
- Student ID#
- Working cell or other phone number
- Drop-off and pick-up dates.
**Please keep in mind that there is a 45 minute drive to Greyhound and a 35 minutedrive to the airpot from campus.
Students will recieve an email confirmation within 24 hours for their request. If you do not recieve an email within 24 hours, please call Transportation at 937-376-6449.
**Emergencies will be considered on a case by case scenario, and is at the discretion of the Transportation Coordinator**
The Transportation Department would like to thank you as we make this transition to be able to better serve you- the Student Body.
If you have any questions or concerns you can contact me at 937-376-6449 or email me at email@example.com.NewTansportationPolicy-1-2013.docx