See our New Transportation Information Brochure !!
The Transportation Office of Central State University offers transportation to and from local Shopping Trips, Doctors Appointments, Dayton Airport, Greyhound. Services are also provided for other departments on campus.All transportation services are free of charge. These services are not related to student tuition in any way. These services are available ONLY to currently registerd Central State University students.
** Please note that all services are only available during scheduled hours of operation. If your transportation request falls outside the normal hours of operation.
Please contact the transportation office directly at 937-376-6449 or
email@example.com to see if your request can be accomadated.
Schedule of Operation
Please see the attached Transportation Information Brochure for schedule and operation details!
Making an Appointment
Xenia Shopping: Students are to sign up on the Sign up sheet located at the Transportation offfice in Ward Building. (2nd Floor). The Sign-Up sheet has time slots. The driver will take students ONLY to the predesignated locations.
Doctors Appointment: There a a few requirements that must be adhered to:
- Students must be referred to the Transportation Department by the Central State University Health Center.
- Students must place a transportation request 48 hours prior to their scheduled doctors appointment to ensure availability of a van driver. * Please note that students are not guarenteed transportation to doctors appointments, however every attempt will be made based upon availibility.
Dayton Airport/Greyhound: Students must submit a transportation request to
firstname.lastname@example.org . Students must indicate:
- Time of pickup request (according to the time slots)
- Destination Location (Dayton Airport or Greyhound ONLY)
- Whether pick up is needed and time of pick up.
* Once the students request has been processed , the student will recieve an email confirming or denying the submitted request by email.